3. Use of the Site and Content—permissions and restrictions. You may only make noncommercial uses of the Site and the Content. You may access the Course Videos for your own personal use. You may not retransmit, publish, distribute, display or otherwise make available any of the Course Videos or other Content to others. None of the foregoing restrictions will apply to your own User Content (as defined below).
7. You agree not to submit or post any online reviews, or engage in any other activity in connection with the Site, that:
o Infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights, or rights of privacy or publicity
o Violates any law or regulation
o Is intentionally false or misleading
o Defames, threatens, or harasses
o Is harmful, dangerous, abusive, or offensive
o Otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Site or other users’ use or enjoyment of the Site
8. Disclaimer of warranties. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUFFICIENCY OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR CONTENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE. NEITHER WE NOR OUR COLLABORATORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
11. Links to other sites. Links on the Site to third-party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.
13. Copyright complaints. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on the Site, please notify us.
17. ST, TA and TA FULL online courses are understood to contain a "laboratory" or "student teaching" element. All trainees will be required to complete these elements at a "host" or "sponsor" school. Finding a sponsor or host school is the responsibility of the trainee and not CTDS. Failure of the trainee to secure a sponsor or host before or after payment in full to CTDS for the course, does not constitute grounds for refund of payment. Any fees or arrangements between host schools and trainees are the reponsibility of the trainee and CTDS is not to be included in or held liable for breech of or disagreements between; trainees and sponsors or "hosts." CTDS makes no claim or agreement to provide "laboratory" or "student teaching" or facilitate these elements at our physical location(s).